Monday: 08:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
- You can borrow books, DVDs, and CDs in the library, use a computer to work, read magazines and our students’ theses, learn and prepare exams.
- Contact the librarian for assistance with finding literature for seminar or theses.
- When asking questions through our onlineservice Ask the Librarian, please specify the subject of the research in detail. It is necessary to specify the type of work (seminar, final paper, thesis) you are looking for as well as the subject / course title.
From the Rulebook:
- The library issues membership cards at the beginning of the school / academic year. Users are required to protect their membership card against loss as library material is used and borrowed solely upon presenting the membership card.
- The library material is lent by the librarian in the regular working hours of the library. Outside the school working hours, it is allowed to enter the library and use the reading room for independent work.
- Students can borrow up to 2 books for up to 14 days for use outside the library.
- Professional journals may be borrowed by professors and associates for a period of 7 days, and certain journals can exceptionally be borrowed for 5 days for writing papers or seminars.
- The reference material cannot be borrowed but can only be used in the reading room during the regular working hours of the librarian.
- Users are required to return the books to the library in a timely manner. Members who do not return the borrowed material on time will be charged a fee of 50 lipas per day and per book.
Expanded citation guidelines and literature referencing – basic rules for referencing sources of written professional and scientific papers of the University College of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management Nikola Subic Zrinski
The use of CARNet’s electronic identity is available from databases:
- HRČAK: portal of scientific journals of the Republic of Croatia
- Croatian Encyclopedia
- Encyclopaedia of the Lexicographic Institute Miroslav Krleža
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online (in English)/li>
Search catalogs of other libraries and collective catalogs
- NATIONAL AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
- ZAGREB CITY LIBRARIES
- Zaki aggregated catalog
- CROLIST Networked Library System
- OPAC aggregated catalog
- COBISS.SI – Co-Operative Online Bibliographic System & Services
- Croatian Spelling – Institute for Croatian Language and Linguistics
- Ispravi.me – Croatian Academic Spelling Checker
- Croatian language portal – the dictionary of the Croatian language
- Dictionary.com – online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins
- OneLook Dictionary
- Logos dictionary
- Megabajt – online IT dictionary